Here in Houston the weather is perfect. Chilly and sunny, perfect for running miles and miles in.
Also perfect for putting on cute sweaters and heading to the pumpkin patch. So I'll share with you some photos from our escapades yesterday.
Some keys to these photos:
- eliminating as much background distractions as possible
- using open shade, not much light behind subjects
- eye level or very slightly above
- ISO 200, 35mm prime lens, wide open (low aperture), center point metering
- rule of thirds composition