Just keepin' it real around here today! I'm good at a lot of things, but these are all things I've tried and consistently suck at.
1. Interior decorating. More specifically choosing coordinating colors for walls and things.
2. Basketball. And Tennis.
3. Programming in C++. Or any other computer language, for that matter.
4. Meal planning. Also sticking to a meal plan when I do make one.
5. Cleaning carpet stains. Also mopping floors. Notice a pattern?
6. Whistling. The cab calling kind, not the melodic kind.
7. Speaking Spanish.
8. Fighting off germs in my kids. Apparently, because both kids are sick again.
9. Push-ups. Despite lots of effort, I am still incredibly bad at these.
10. Gardening. Really really bad.
I've got to laugh at myself when I think about my efforts in these areas...and just keep trying on some of them!
Ok your turn! Tell me what you've tried but can't seem to get right...anything.