Mom 2.0 Summit this April in New Orleans. I went last year and can't wait for this year's conference, and here are ten reasons why.
1. It's New Orleans, for goodness sake! Refer back to my top ten reasons I love New Orleans.
2. Laura Mayes and Carrie Pacini are the hostesses with the mostest for sure. The have incredible taste. I mean, the conference is at the Ritz-Carlton, it doesn't get more lovely than that.
3. Seriously awesome sponsors like Johnson and Johnson, Huggies, Microsoft, and New Balance. Just to name a few. Intentionally plenty of time and avenues for bloggers to really interact with brands and build relationships.
4. Heavy on the content, light on the fluffy stuff. Just check out this schedule. I'm most looking forward to the session on How'd You Get that Sponsor? The Nuts and Bolts of Pitching.
5. Rock star speakers like Carol Roth, Alice Bradley and Jenny Lawson.
6. Awesome parties. Last year's conference opened with a killer Mad Men inspired party. This year's opening party is sponsored by Zatarain's so I can get that means doing it up Big Easy style!
8. My super cool roomies Pam, Ellie and possibly Jennifer. We are a kick ass group of smart and strong women, that I promise.
9. Keynote conversations. Last year's keynote conversations alone were worth the price of the ticket with Maggie Mason, Gabbie Blair, Heather Armstrong and others. I'm sure this year will be just as awesome.
10. Did I mention it's New Orleans? Seriously, do whatever you can to get here. This city is incredible.
This post is linked up over at Top Ten Tuesday, go check out other top ten posts!