Say that five times fast. I mentioned yesterday that I have taken up running again. So my iPod is crucially important for this. Which leads me to think about what the best songs on my iPod right now are for exercising to. Here's a quick list of songs that inspire me to keep pushing.
1. OneRepublic - All The Right Moves
2. The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - Around the Bend
3. Crash Kings - Mountain Man
4. We Were Promised Jetpacks - Quiet Little Voices
5. Neon Trees - Animal
6. AFI - Love Like Winter
7. Green River Ordinance - Rise Up
8. Jay Sean - Down (one of these things is not like the others)
9. 30 Seconds to Mars - Kings and Queens
10. Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling (total cliche, I know...can't help it)
For more Top Ten Tues posts, click the link!