Top Ten Ways to Make Some Quick Cash
1. Babysit! Mention to your neighbors that you would love to babysit their kiddos so they can get a night out and you can build your Coach fund or adoption fund.
2. Consign! Go through your closet and pull out that dress with the tags still on that you bought a year ago and still doesn't fit. Also grab those killer stilettos that give you blisters. Look online and find the nearest consignment shop...they are everywhere! Some will even pay you cash on the spot for your stuff.
4. Garage sale! You know you have stuff you don't need or use that someone else would love. Books, gym equipment, furniture, home decor...get it all out there on the lawn for quick cash.
5. Clean! Not your house, somebody else's house. Make sure you do a good job and word will spread fast. It's hard work, but people are more than willing to pay for it.
6. Cut back! One quick way to make money? Cancel your cable TV. How badly do you want that iPhone? Scale back on your cell phone plan, get rid of your landline, and quit eating out so much.
7. Freelance! Are you good at math? Put an add on Craigslist offering your tutoring services. Can you fix computers like nobody's business? Same thing. Be a translator, photographer, accountant or personal trainer...Craiglist is a great place to start advertising for free. Your Facebook page is another place.
9. Mow lawns! Rake some leaves. Clean out gutters. People like me will always pay other people for manual labor like that. I don't like to sweat.
10. Donate plasma! Takes about an hour of your time and nets you a quick $30-$60.
Other ideas I missed?