1. Cuddles in my lap to watch TV when he's tired or sick.
2. Says "balloon" so well that the HDL understood it and relayed it to me.
3. Reaches into the kitchen trash can and pulls out a used coffee filter full of grinds.
4. Poops five times a day.
5. Rides his motorized four-wheeler in tiny lurches and grins the whole way across the room.
6. Opens the tupperware cabinet and scatters bowls and lids all over the house.
7. Tries to climb the stairs repeatedly, despite falling and landing headfirst.
8. Soaks the entire bathroom by kicking ferociously in the tub.
9. Pushes the button to close the garage door and follows it up with a High-5.
10. Says "Uh-Oh" over and over and over and over...